IAmProSe empowers the Black Community to prevent, deter, and eradicate domestic violence against Black Women within communities.
What They Do
IAmProSe directly assist the Black Community on a grassroots level providing services, community trainings, lectures, and education specifically focused on ending violence and ceasing gender based violence specifically the homicides of Black Women.
- Grassroots Community Support Organizers: Support community organizers to provide culturally competent methods of addressing domestic violence in the Black Community.
- Educational Training Community & Protective Institutions: Provide education, consulting, training, and deep cultural expertise that is tailored to address the failures within the community to eradicate domestic violence within the Black community.
- Grassroots Black Advocacy: Addressing through advocacy the inaccessibility of domestic violence services and protections for Black survivors.
- Donations & Gifts: Community & People believing in the movement and mission to eradicate Domestic Violence. The donations are specifically for assisting Black communities with supplies and resources to address the ills and struggles that survivors and families of survivors deal with regarding Domestic Violence & Abuse.
- Black Professional Giving Circle: This giving circle’s mission is to eridicate Domestic Violence within the Black Community. Black Professionals are dedicating time and money to assist in this project.
- Social Entrepreneurship: Educational trainings, consulting webinars, dispute resolution training and facilitation for communities and helping institutions.