We work in every program area, with a focus on public health, criminal justice, education, women’s rights, fiscal governance and transparency, economic advancement, equality, democracy, and human rights.
We work with projects effecting change all over the world.
For each service area below, we always conduct extensive due diligence before providing any service and ensure compliance with applicable tax and other laws and regulations throughout the life of the project or engagement.
- We provide integral support to organizations and projects in need of infrastructure.
- Our Board of Directors reviews each proposed project and determines whether Build Up, Inc. can sponsor the project.
- Build Up, Inc. adopts the project as its own.
- We offer a comprehensive suite of legal, administrative, and operational services, including financial, grants management, governance, compliance, and contracting services, and, as needed, office space.
- We provide financial management, programmatic advice, and compliance guidance to public charities that are in need of these back-office services, but can accept grant funds from donors directly.
- We also work with organizations that would like grant assistance in order to allow them to seamlessly receive funds from donors, including foundations and individuals.
- Build Up, Inc. does not adopt the public charity or organization as its own.
- We work with individuals, organizations, and movements to design and strengthen charitable and educational projects, both short- and long-term.
- We facilitate and structure all stages of a project’s development.
- We operationalize and scale concepts, design project strategy and outcomes, and build up projects from inception through operation.
- We bring together people, foundations, social enterprises, corporations, and governments to share and develop ideas and creatively pool funds.
- We use our operational experience and tax expertise to design special purpose vehicles that accomplish the collaborative’s charitable or educational goals.